Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-04-21 Origin: Site
A 2v lead-acid battery is a storage battery whose electrodes are mainly made of lead and its oxides, and the electrolyte is a sulfuric acid solution. In the discharge state of a 2v lead-acid battery, the main component of the positive electrode is lead dioxide, and the main component of the negative electrode is lead; in the charged state, the main component of the positive and negative electrodes is lead sulfate. The nominal voltage of a single-cell 2v lead-acid battery is 2.0V, which can be discharged to 1.5V and charged to 2.4V.
Here is the content list:
l The main characteristics of lead-acid batteries.
l Application areas of lead-acid batteries.
l Use conditions of lead-acid batteries.
l Installation and debugging of lead-acid batteries
1. Safety seal: In normal operation, the electrolyte will not leak out of the 2v lead-acid battery terminal or shell.
2. No free acid: The special absorbent separator keeps the acid inside. There is no free acid inside the 2v lead-acid battery, so the battery can be placed anywhere.
3. Venting system: When the internal pressure of the 2v lead-acid battery exceeds the normal level, the 2v lead-acid battery will release excess gas and automatically reseal to ensure that there is no excess gas in the 2v lead-acid battery.
4. Simple maintenance: Because the gas compound system converts the generated gas into water, there is no need to add water during the use of the 2v lead-acid battery.
5. Long service life: The 2v lead-acid battery with lead-calcium alloy fence with anti-corrosion structure can be used for 10-15 years with floating charge.
6. Stable quality and high reliability: Adopting advanced production technology and a strict quality control system, the 2v lead-acid battery has stable quality and reliable performance. Voltage, capacity, and sealing are 100% inspected on the line.
7. Safety certification: All 2v lead-acid batteries have passed UL safety certification.
Backup power supply: telecommunications, solar energy systems, electronic switch systems, communication equipment (base stations), backup power supplies, emergency equipment (emergency lights)
Main power supply: communication equipment, transceivers, power control locomotives (collection vehicles, automatic transport vehicles, electric wheelchairs), machine tool starters, industrial equipment/instruments, cameras (flashlights, VTR/VCR, movie lights), other portable equipment, and many more.
1. Avoid direct contact between the battery and the metal container, and use acid-proof and heat-resistant materials, otherwise, it will cause smoke or burning.
2. Use the specified charger to charge under the specified conditions, otherwise, it may cause the battery to overheat, deflate, leak, burn or rupture.
3. Do not install the battery in a sealed device, otherwise, the device may be broken.
4. When using the battery in medical equipment, please install a backup power supply other than the main power supply, otherwise, the main power supply failure will cause injury.
5. Keep the battery away from equipment that can produce sparks, otherwise, the sparks may cause the battery to smoke or rupture.
6. Do not place the battery near a heat source (such as a transformer), otherwise, it will cause the battery to overheat, leak, burn or rupture.
7. When the number of batteries in the application exceeds one, please make sure that the connection between the batteries is correct, and the connection with the charger or the load is correct, otherwise, it will cause the battery to rupture, burn or damage the battery, and in some cases, it will hurt people.
8. Do not place the battery installed on the locomotive under high temperature, direct sunlight, stove, or fire, otherwise, it may cause the battery to leak, catch fire, or rupture.
9. Do not use the battery in a dusty place, it may cause a short circuit of the battery. When using the battery in a dusty environment, check the battery regularly.
1. Use tools with insulating sleeves such as pliers. The use of uninsulated tools can cause the 2v lead-acid battery to short-circuit, heat or burn, and damage the 2v lead-acid battery.
2. Do not place the battery in a closed room or near a fire source, otherwise, it may explode or catch fire due to the hydrogen released by the2v lead-acid battery.
3. Do not use thinner, gasoline, kerosene, or synthetic fluid to clean the 2v lead-acid battery. The use of the above materials may cause the battery casing to rupture, leak or catch fire.
4. When handling 2v lead-acid battery with a voltage of 45 volts or higher, take safety measures and wear insulating rubber gloves, otherwise, you may get an electric shock.
5. Do not place the2v lead-acid battery in a place where it may be flooded. If the 2v lead-acid battery is immersed in water, it may burn or injure people with an electric shock.
6. Please handle slowly when removing the2v lead-acid battery. Do not rupture or leak the battery.
7. When installing the2v lead-acid batteries on the device, try to install it at the bottom of the device for inspection, maintenance, and replacement.
8. Do not move the battery while it is charging. Do not underestimate the weight of the battery. Careless handling may cause injury to the operator.
9. Do not cover the 2v lead-acid battery with materials that can generate static electricity. Static electricity can cause fire or explosion.
10. Use insulating covers on 2v lead-acid battery terminals and connecting pieces to prevent electric shocks.
11. The installation and maintenance of the2v lead-acid batteryneed to be carried out by qualified personnel. Such operations by unskilled persons may be dangerous.
It is the responsibility of each manufacturer to produce industrial2v lead-acid batteries that meet the standards, to ensure the safety of the use of 2v lead-acid batteries and the healthy development of the battery market. Champion Power Tech Co, Limited many tests on 2v lead-acid batteries before they leave the factory, and the quality qualification rate is guaranteed. If you are in the battery business, you can consider our cost-effective products.
Copyright © 2000-2021 Champion Power Tech Co., Limited All rights reserved.